$407,386 / ₿20.387
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
$525,000 / ₿26.273
📍 La Veleta
Varò Tulum is a bespoke development in Tulum’s popular La Veleta neighbourhood, within walking distance of restaurants, bars and shops.
Inspired by the life and works of famed Mexican-based artist Remedios Varo, the 8 premium New York style detached villa townhouses are a celebration of architectural integrity and artistic expression.
Varò is the site of the first Tulum location for the world-renowned restaurant Casa de los Magueyes.
Varò has been designed to mimic the modern ascents of New York’s famed Tribeca Village.
Each residence is a statement of individuality, whilst retaining the worldly, aspirational appeal of Tulum.
This is a home where the history and spirituality of Tulum’s natural environment merges effortlessly with contemporary design and luxury.
At the end of each day enjoy a deep breath of decadence as you retire to the privacy of your own jungle sanctuary.
Xibal Balam Equities
La Veleta, 10 minute drive to the beach https://cutt.ly/FAkkvFc
– Restaurant + speakeasy bar with private tunnel access for owners
– Private rooftop Japanese Zen garden with hot and cold hydrotherapy pools
– State of the art kitchen appliances
– Smart home facilities
– Custom furniture furnishings package available
– Swim club within botanical garden
– Hacienda-inspired courtyard garden
– Beach club access
– 24/7 security
– Property management
Detached villa townhouse, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 233.73 sqmt / 2,516 sqft
– Circular design giving the feeling of warmth and protection
– 8m high ceiling in the living room
– Polished concrete staircase treated with acid to add mottled effect