$1,904,618 / ₿69.543
$425,978 / ₿15.554
Well, look no further than Namibia, the land of untapped potential and endless possibilities. With this complex consisting of 6 units on a 1296sqm size plot, it currently has a zoning of “General Residential” with a density of 1 : 250m but there is more rezoning potential (high density business) should one wish to construct more units or office blocks, the area is proclaimed as center town as well. The property currently has the potential to be immediately turned into a bed & breakfast or a city lodge or can be used as a airbnb.
There are two 3 bedroom units and four 2 bedroom units
There are pre-pay water meters installed and pre-pay electrical meters for tenands installed.
There are electrical fence all around the property and camera systems installed that can be easily controlled from the phone and the property managers can also speak throuth the camera speakers from the your phone giving property managers full control of the safety of the complex without even being in the complex, and electrical gate as well as irrigation for the trees.
The property is :
-1.1km from NUST College
– 1.6 km from Wernhil Park (City Center)
– 1.6 km from Hochland Spar (supermarket)
– 190m from the nearest Puma patrol Station
– 1.6km from International Training College Lingua
– 100m from lingua High School
Here’s why U.S. citizens should consider investing in property in Namibia in 2023:
1. With Namibia being the more peaceful sister country of South Africa and being part of BRICS as the Namibian Dollar is pegged to the South African Rand and with the potential of the US Dollar losing its reserve currency status investing in Namibia (BRICS COUNTRY) is the best decision you can make to combat inflation.
2. Emerging Oil Industry: Namibia has recently discovered significant oil reserves, unlocking a new era of economic growth. As the oil industry takes off, property values are poised to soar. By investing now, you can ride the wave of this lucrative sector and position yourself for substantial returns.
3. Thriving Tourism: Namibia is a hidden gem, renowned for its breathtaking landscapes and abundant wildlife. The country attracts a growing number of tourists each year, seeking adventure and unique experiences. By investing in property in Namibia’s popular tourist destinations, you can tap into the thriving tourism industry and generate consistent rental income or capitalize on the demand for vacation rentals.
4. Favorable Investment Climate: Namibia is known for its stable political environment and business-friendly policies. The government actively encourages foreign investment, providing a secure and supportive environment for investors. Take advantage of this favorable climate to diversify your investment portfolio and gain exposure to a promising emerging market.
5. Untouched Beauty and Potential: Namibia boasts stunning natural beauty, from the majestic dunes of the Namib Desert to the wildlife-rich plains of Etosha National Park. By investing in Namibian property, you not only secure a piece of this untouched beauty but also contribute to the conservation efforts that make Namibia a unique and sustainable destination.
6. Strategic Location: Namibia serves as a gateway to southern Africa, offering access to regional markets and opportunities. As the country’s infrastructure continues to develop, its strategic location will become increasingly advantageous for trade and commerce. By investing in property now, you position yourself at the forefront of Namibia’s growth and expansion.
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio, capitalize on an emerging oil industry, and experience the beauty and potential of Namibia and take the first step towards a rewarding investment journey in Namibia in 2023. Remember, the time to invest is now!