$659,000 / ₿12.742
Atalaia, 2260 Atalaia, Portugal
$705,911 / ₿13.649
House of Modern Architecture, T4 typology with swimming pool. With a gross private area of 210 m2, on a plot of land of 371 m2, located in the municipality of Lourinhã in the area of Atalaia Porto das Barcas, 5 minutes walk from the beach.
Spread over two floors, it stands out with its breathtaking view of the sea, its natural light makes its composition have a harmonious and comfortable environment in the various spaces.
It has some features that add value to this property such as air conditioning, alarm with video surveillance system, PVC windows oscillate – double glazed windows, with electric shutters, central vacuum, 24 solar panels with two thermosyphons, water well being this water for irrigation and swimming pool, charging system for electric vehicles and automatic gates.
The ground floor comprises:
• Entrance hall
• Office with built-in furniture throughout the side wall
• Kitchen with island, fully equipped with MIELE and BOSCH appliances and alkaline ionizer with antioxidant power, MIRACLE MAX ROYALE top of the range CHANSON water machine with stainless steel tap, ultramodern, and LCD touch screen where you can program all the parameters of your ionizer. Laundry and storage area with built-in furniture.
• Living and dining room
• Shared bathroom with shower cabin
• Living Room and Leisure
• Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes
The upper floor consists of:
• Suite with balcony and terrace, closet and bathroom with shower base
• Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with bathtub
Outside, there is a covered saltwater swimming pool, patio with barbecue and dishwasher, bathroom with shower to support the pool and engine room. Garage with a support kitchen. The entire surrounding area is landscaped creating various leisure spaces, always enjoying an unparalleled view of the Sea.
The municipality of Lourinhã located on the coast of the West region, 45 minutes from Lisbon, with several points of interest for both residents and visitors and tourists who choose to live in this municipality. With 12 kilometers of coastline and magnificent beaches, which invite you to practice water sports among other leisure activities. Lourinhã with its rich landscape, where old mills are still in operation, and emblematic monuments of the region, as well as a large paleontological estate on display in the Lourinhã Museum. In the county, the appetite is whetted with the gastronomy that has close connections to the Atlantic, with fish and seafood constituting the main specialties, to which the Lourinhã brandy is added.
This could be your new home!