17 Naas St, Tenterfield NSW 2372, Australia
$1,130,220 / ₿22.136
Tenterfield is a well sought after location, away from the hustle / bustle and COVID lock downs. And only a few hours to The Coast and Brisbane.
Fresh Air, 4 Seasons, friendly town folk, great nature, safe and fun to live – full time or as the favorite get away. This is why recently sooooo many new families have made the move …….. how do you fit into this picture?
Nestled in the beautiful and quiet Naas Street, The Rosenhof property is the jewel in a vital part of Tenterfield’s heritage and nature.
Only minutes from schools, the town pool, parks, clubs and the town center – and away from the highway.
One of the most significant properties in Tenterfield. The house, garden, orchard present immaculately – with 1.8ha of residential land spare for expansion or development. Council are offering a 75% developers contribution discount.
Why chose only ONE – if you can do and have it all in one place.
* Live with your Family, Horses and other animals on a 2.2 ha property in what many consider the best part of town. Views to the hills, walking distance to schools and the town center yet quiet and safe.
* Work from the home office or offer your professional services in the representative environment of the Villa.
* Run the existing Cafe / Restaurant business with immediate income and the option to use it as a permanent residence / immigration opportunity.
* Develop parts or all of the land into valuable and sought after residential building sites or a community / caravan park / managed estate, Retirement Village, special subject holiday resort.
* Build more houses for your extended family or as an investment.
* Run an AirBnB or permanent rental.
Some of the features include:
– Spacious single Bedroom with en suite Bathroom and private Kitchen for managers accommodation. Separate single Bedroom en suite
– Fully renovated between 2016 and 2019 – see the progress, before and after on the Rosenhof Website.
– Automatic Irrigation System for the Fruit Orchard Trees and Rose beds
– 270,000 L Tank and large farm dam
– Stables, Woodshed, Tack-room, Storage Space
– Veggie Market Garden and numerous raised herb garden beds
– Production Rose Beds, Raspberries and other fruit
– Fully fenced with road access to all 4 sides
– The Main House Garden was designed by award winning Carolyn Robinson (Glenrock Gardens)
– 5 Fireplaces, Gas fired AGA and a wood fired Rayburn in the private kitchen.
and so much more worthwhile to discover.
We are looking for the next owners of this outstanding and unique property – and if that is you, you will know and also what this place if worth now and going into the future. So please, open the conversation to see how it matches your vision and desires. We are not going to try to sell it to you as a Realestate agent would do – we will help you to find out whether it is meant for you or not. The right price will follow. The property market is going crazy and opportunities such as this one are not “growing back” they are unique and so should the dialog between us and you be.